Thursday 7 August 2014

Memebox!

Memebox are a beauty box service with a difference - it's not a monthly sub, instead they release several boxes each month and you can buy any that you like. Their office is apparently in the USA but Memebox is dedicated to Korean beauty brands. If you've ever fallen in love with super cute Korean packaging or been fascinated by snail cream or other unusual skincare, check them out! The only downside? Some boxes don't ship straightaway - check the shipping dates when you order, I am already looking forward to two boxes arriving in October!

Here's a quick snap of a few boxes I got recently:

The Milk Box - this was all things milk related :) it cost $23 plus shipping, but there are discount codes all over the place, just google for them - retailmenot usually lists the current ones!

The Whole Grain box: again I think this was $23 - they are always amazing value!

Lucky Box #7: lucky boxes have a selection of favourites from past boxes, they are usually a fun mix - this one had a mud mask, sheet mask, hair product, lip tint, pore mask (in syringe packaging!) and cleansing set :) pretty sure this was $23 as well!

This was the Birthday Box Superbox - "super boxes" have all full-sized products. The four hand creams are cute and I've put them away for gifts. The shower gel is an all over wash for hair and body. I love the sugar cube scrub, and the exfoliant is a powder similar to dermalogica microfoliant, both on glass test tubes so let's see how fast I can drop them on the bathroom tiles...

Bonus photo:

Those crazy Koreans - this is an "extra large sheet mask even big enough to fit Psy's face"! So there you go.

I will have more in-depth unboxing posts once I get back into the swing of blogging, but in the meantime I hope this has piqued your interest! Memeboxes can be found here: www.us.memebox.com - and don't buy anything until you grab a discount code! They are always floating around :)

My post wouldn't be complete without a kitten pic... Aurora doesn't like it when I mop.


Nighty night!



No comments:

Post a Comment