Saturday 5 October 2013

NOTD: Rainbow Honey: The Power of Love

As I mentioned in my previous post, I have suddenly gone all girly and everything is pastels, glitter, unicorns and rainbows. This polish should, therefore, come as no surprise, because it doesn't get much cuter than Rainbow Honey's "The Power of Love" - it's like someone stuck a bunch of Care Bears in a blender :)

The creamy, musk lolly pink base is home to an astonishing array of glitter of varying sizes, including fine gold sparkles, mixed sizes of red, pink, blue, purple and holo silver sequins, large silver holo hex pieces and silver holo hearts. Two thin coats is plenty, I had no trouble with glitter placement, and the drying time was very fast. It dries smooth, with a glossy finish, obviously there are still some little bumps due to the glitter particles, but they lay flat and don't feel rough or catch on clothes like some glitters can. The Power of Love is limited edition, but Rainbow Honey have plenty of gorgeous polishes, they are available in Australia from Femme Fatale Cosmetics for $11.85 plus postage.






1 comment:

  1. Lol !! Do I need to hide my son's Care Bear??
    I really like this glitter polish, I am a pink girl so this is perfect for spring and the warmer weather coming up.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete