Tuesday 17 September 2013

NOTD: OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts, Ulta3 Stop the Press

OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts is a dusty cement grey with a cool undertone. This was a dream to work with, creamy, smooth and self levelling, and opaque in two coats. It dried quickly with a nice shine.
Ulta3 Stop the Press is a black and white polka dot glitter top coat. It has small black and white glitter pieces, and also larger black and white hex pieces - they have a shiny plastic finish, not metallic at all. This was easy to work with but dried a little slowly, I had to wait a while. Worth it though, I love the finish!

5 comments:

  1. Ooohh I like the combo very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love stop the press - I'm thinking of buying a back up bottle even though I probably don't need one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Jelena me too! And I bypassed "Blackout" for ages thinking it was a plain black polish, but it's black polkadots in a clear base! By the time I found out, it took me forever to find it again, finally grabbed it a couple of weeks ago.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty, I've been dying to get my hands on Stop The Press!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, the Ulta3 Stop the Press just gives it that little bit extra pizazz !
    I have it too and must give it another whirl again, you have given me inspiration.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete